The bedrooms of the Circus Maximus B&B have been recently renovated and are distinguished by the taste of the furnishings and the attention to the guests’ needs.
All rooms have the most modern comforts, among which we point out:
- Private bathroom, with shower
- Courtesy set
- Adjustable air conditioning and central heating
- LCD television with satellite channels
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Bed linen and towels
- Daily cleaning of the room
The B&B is located on the 1st floor and has a lift.
Please note: Since January 2011 a tourist tax has been introduced for the city of Rome. The tax is 3.50 Euros per person per night (excluding children under 10). The tax is not included in the price and must be paid in cash upon arrival.